London!


The Last Time I Went To London!

The last time I went to London was with my mum, dad and sister. I was only 4 years old so I don't remember that much of it but what I do remember is that we went to Buckingham Palace to see the queen! I can't remember if we actually did see her but when we went we were so crowded by so many people I'm surprised I didn't get lost in the crowd! I don't recall going to Hamleys the last time we went but we are going to London tomorrow for an event that the phone company three is having, they are paying for us to go to London for the event and there is a prize draw of a new iPhone! 

I really want to go to Hamleys because it is a huge toy store that I have only been to the one in Glasgow but the Hamleys on London is much, much bigger and I really want to go!

The last time I was in London was when we went to see Wicked that was before we went to see the queen at Buckingham Palace but I found that Wicked was amazing and it was the first play I had ever seen in my life, it was magical because I was there with my mum AND dad AND sister! it was the whole family together, that is also why I found that GranCanaria was my favourite holiday I went on because I was with my mum and dad and sister!

I can't really write much about London because the last time I went I was 4 and I don't remember much of it at all so I will be writing more about it tomorrow.

Until then, thanks for reading and ride on! XXX

Comments